NEAR-FEST COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS RULES
The following rules are in effect for the safety and enjoyment of all. Please read through all of the rules.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY FAIRGROUND BUILDING AT ANY TIME. ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Admission time for Commercial Vendors is 0600 on Friday. Buyers and tailgaters are admitted at 0900. Entry for Commercial Vendors will be made through Gate G, on the far side of the fairgrounds, beyond the general admission gates and campground.
- There will be floor plans for all buildings and assigned space(s). The possibility exists for late assignment adjustments to accommodate the needs of the show. Your assigned space will be automatically reserved for each succeeding show unless there is a break in your appearance. Generally, space is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Preference will be given to returning vendors. Every effort will be made to place vendors in the same location as in previous events, however, we reserve the right to move vendors to accommodate show needs. The Director of Commercial Operations and his staff have full authority to make decisions regarding space(s), fees, etc. Don’t waste your time, or ours, appealing to the other Directors.
- NEAR-Fest admission tickets are not required for vendors however, to be eligible to win door prizes you must purchase an admission ticket.
- SUB-LETTING OF YOUR SPACE IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL OF THE DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS.
- Vehicle passes will be distributed at the gate prior to admission to the fairgrounds. Passes will not be mailed.
- Vendors will park as close to their designated buildings as possible. Each vendor should leave their VENDOR pass visible on the dashboard; you will need it to gain access to the fairground on Saturday.
- Overnight camping/parking is available for a fee of $30.00 per night for designated vehicles and $15 per night for tents. Please check the NEAR-Fest Forum for further information regarding overnight fees. Please note that no vendors may enter the Fairgrounds until Friday morning so don’t even ask. Theoretically you could set up and sell in the camping area Thursday night but it may not be worth your while. This does not provide for early access to the commercial buildings or setup prior to 6:00 AM on Friday morning. It is simply a place to park from 3:00 PM Thursday until being admitted to the grounds on Friday 6:00 AM.
- SECURITY: You are totally responsible for both your personal items and the goods you are selling. Please DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TABLES UNATTENDED! NEAR-Fest staff and management will do our best to provide a reasonably safe and secure selling and overnight environment. However, we can not assume ANY RESPONSIBILITY for stolen or missing items.
- On Friday night, both buildings will be closed to attendees at 6:00 PM, and the buildings will be locked and secured by 6:30 PM (these times are variable, dependent upon weather, attendance, and other issues). There will be NO camping within the buildings. Once the buildings are locked down Friday night, there will be no entrance permitted ? NO EXCEPTIONS. Buildings will reopen on Saturday morning at 7:00 AM. Once the majority of vendors are in the building, we will allow the attendees to enter.
- Before leaving on Saturday, you must police your area to ensure that it is as clean as you found it. Place all trash in the containers provided. Do not leave anything behind. Failure to observe this requirement may result in you not being invited to subsequent shows. Again, NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN ANY FAIRGROUND BUILDING AT ANY TIME. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!
- Reasonable hotel rates have been negotiated with two area hotels: the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, 2280 Brown Avenue, Manchester NH (603) 641- 6466 and the Holiday Inn Express, 1298 South Porter Street, Manchester NH (603) 669-6800. Both are approximately fifteen miles from the Fairgrounds. There are numerous other hotels in Manchester and many commercial campgrounds within ten miles of the Fairgrounds. Be sure to mention NEAR-Fest.